Coupons for Yard Signs from Vistaprint – “Signs, signs, everywhere there’s signs. Messin’ up the scenery, breakin’ my mind. Do this, don’t do that, can’t you read the sign?” – Signs; The Five Man Electrical Band
While lawn signs may make your average “long-haired freaky people” angry, there are, in fact, there are dozens of uses for them. Whether you’re a contractor, or just throwing a birthday party, these personalized lawn signs are affordable and practical. Be sure to take advantage of a coupon below, giving you up to an extra 25% discount and free shipping on your custom printing entire order:
Click below to take advantage of a promotion:
- Vistaprint Lawn Signs: 25% Off – Click to apply discount – Ongoing
- Vistaprint coupon codes – About 12 featured coupons each week; most good towards lawn signs
Cheap custom printed lawn signs from Vistaprint.com – wombat not included
You don’t have to be in a contentious local election to benefit from using lawn signs to get people’s attention. In fact, while it’s debatable whether those political lawn signs work, there’s no doubt that they’re good for generating new business for contractors and small businesses. Available in small (18×12″) or large (27×18″) size, you can customize a design template or use your own complete design featuring your logo, photos, and text.
Can you give me ideas for using lawn signs to get new business?
Sure; here are a few ideas for how you can use yard signs to benefit your own small business:
- Contractor / Construction Lawn Signs – “Turn a job site into a billboard.” While stamping your logo on the foreheads of neighborhood children is usually frowned upon, it’s almost always acceptable to put a temporary sign in their yard while you are doing work for their parents. Whether you are a landscaping service, handyman, or a contractor doing home improvement or renovation project, these signs are great for getting more potential business in the area. (I recommend the large size)
- Retail or small business lawn signs – If you have a store, why not have lawn signs printed to advertise a sale or featured products to bring customers in off the street? All of that foot traffic going by your store could be potential business with a catchy lawn sign. *Note that if you are going to use Lindsay Lohan’s likeness on the sign, you’re going to need her permission
- Yard Signs for Childcare or Daycare – If you have an educational business such as a daycare or childcare center, you’ll want to get the word out to parents in the neighborhood. These inexpensive personalized lawn signs do just that, and they even have a number of templates specifically for educational purposes.
- Birthday Parties and Events – While putting a couple of balloons outside of your house is often an effective way to show people which house is having the birthday party, sometimes you need to convey more information. If your event is open to the public, (like a trunk show, realtor open house, wine tasting, massage parlor, or jewelry party) you can even encourage others to join you. *Tip: If you do offer massages, previous training of some sort is recommended.
- Political / Election lawn signs – As I mentioned before, I’m not really sure if these signs really influence votes, but the fact is that in November of an election year, they pop up like weeds all around town. If you are going to have them printed, you may as well get a good deal at Vistaprint!
Site-wideVistaprint coupons work towards all sizes of yard signs
So, how big are Vistaprint’s yard signs? Available in 2 standard sizes, you can get small which is 18 inches wide by 12 inches tall, or large, which is printed at 27 inches wide, and 18 inches tall.
Although you may find lawn signs occasionally featured on Vistaprint’s weekly specials page, it’s much more likely that a “site-wide” coupon will be your best bet for getting the best price. New customers usually qualify for the best coupons, you can usually find a code for up to an extra 25% discount from our featured coupon page here.
If you’re going to the trouble of ordering one or more of these lawn signs, consider adding a car door magnet to your order for increased mileage on your marketing dollars. You’ll also save on shipping charges if you combine the order, or get free shipping on your first order as a new customer.