Vistaprint ceramic photo mugs coupon: Up to a 30% Discount: If you are looking for affordable, yet quality personalized ceramic coffee mugs, then Vistaprint is worth considering. It’s easy to add your photo(s), company logo, or text to customize these, and they are great as gifts; just make sure you don’t pay full price! Use a coupon below to get up to a 30% discount or free shipping on these sharp photo mugs:
- Vistaprint photo mugs: 20-50% off – View todays on-site specials
- View all coupons– Updated daily, you might find a better promo code for Vistaprint.com
Why you should consider photo mugs from Vistaprint
There are a handful of custom printing companies that really do a good job printing photo-quality on ceramic coffee mugs, and one of the most popular of these printing services is Vistaprint. Just have one or more of your favorite digital photos handy, (high resolution photos are best) and you’ll be ready to make a long-lasting gift or small business giveaway. Here’s an overview of their custom 11oz printed coffee mugs:
- Basic photo mugs – Choose the front and back designs by uploading your own photo(s) and add your own text. Photo editing options include rotating or cropping the photo
- Photo Collage Mugs – Choose between a number of backgrounds that will frame your multiple photos. You can also personalize the text on these
- Wraparound photo mugs – These are my favorite offering in the otherwise standard selection of photo mugs that Vistaprint offers. I recently took a great panoramic photo with my iPhone, and it looked really sweet on the wraparound mugs. They are the same price as the standard mugs, and, in my opinion, look better
Be sure to use a Vistaprint Mug coupon for Coffee Mugs or Travel Mugs
In my opinion there are a few popular printing services that do a great job printing photos on coffee mugs. Having said that, low price becomes an important factor of who you ultimately want to place your order with. At full price these are pretty cheap, but factor in shipping cost, and they don’t stand out against competitors.
That’s why, in my opinion, Vistaprint only becomes the best option after you get a significant discount and/or free shipping from one of their online promotional codes. They might also be featured in Vistaprint’s weekly specials.
I personally would also consider the photo mugs over at Shutterfly, (see above) as they now have colored handles and interiors, which really makes them more exciting than your standard white bisque ceramic color. You can also add chocolates to those if you are sending one or more coffee cups as a gift. By the way, millions of people drink coffee every day, but don’t know the history. Click here to read about the history of coffee.
A few ideas for personalized mugs
- Thank you gifts – Did you get a new bike or new gift from the grandparents? Show them that you are using it and say thanks at the same time by featuring a photo of you using it on a coffee mug.
- Party favors – If you are having a party in someone’s honor, like a baby shower, engagement party, anniversary or birthday party, you can feature a favorite photo and make these into party favors
- Gifts for grandparents – This is obvious, but a meaningful gift that will remind them of you every day. Use Vistaprint’s design feature to include custom text
- Graduation gift – If your son or daughter is off to college, they’ll probably be drinking a lot of coffee while studying. Is there a funny photo that would remind them of you? If so, it might work well on one of these mugs.
- Gift for employees – Do you give your employees a gift at the holidays? Go beyond just printing a logo, and get a company photo, or other picture that means something to employees. You could even use multiple photos to include different combinations of people. You can even fill it with something fun like chocolates before you give it to them!
- Book Clubs – What goes better with books than coffee? Make a cool design for your club or organization featuring a group photo or logo design
- Ceramic Vase for a Plant – These 11 oz mugs can also hold a small plant, acting as a personalized vase. If you need coupons for 1800flowers, click here
OK, how much do these custom photo mugs actually cost?
Without a coupon, you’re looking at about $12 + shipping. However, there are promo codes available that change on a weekly basis, it’s not rare to see discounts of 20% or more on ceramic mugs. If you are a new customer, you’re going to want to hold out for a good coupon, as their best codes are reserved for new accounts. Currently there is an exceptional promotion going on that gives new customers a 20% discount AND free shipping! If you’re North of the border, click here for Vistaprint Canada coupons.