Inexpensive Custom Flyers from Vistaprint: Marketing flyers are like the infantry of the marketing world; simply getting the job done without glamour. Whether you’re advertising a coupon for your beauty salon, an upcoming concert, or letting the neighborhood know about a new house for sale, flyers can get the job done. Here are the best Vistaprint flyer coupons available:
- Vistaprint Flyers: New On-Site Coupons– Click for today’s featured on-site deals
- All Featured Coupons & Promo Codes – Up to 12 Vistaprint deals updated daily
Inexpensive Marketing Flyers from Vistaprint: Spreading the Word
While technology has changed vastly in the last couple of decades, nothing has replaced the effectiveness of getting something into people’s hands. We’re still tactile learners and observers, and while we can ignore over 99% of banner ads online, we usually notice postcard-sized ads that are handed to us or appear in our mailbox.
That’s where flyers can help; they are an inexpensive, versatile form of marketing that has passed the test of time.
Vistaprint Flyers: 101 Marketing Uses:
Should flyers be a part of your small business marketing plan? If you are a brick and mortar business or restaurant owner, you’ve probably had to step up your marketing efforts in recent years. Not only do you need to focus on social media and customer reviews like never before, but if a site like Amazon sells similar products, you’re going to have to separate yourself from the crowd.
Here Are Vistaprint’s Flyer Sizes
There are 5 flyer sizes available including:
- Quarter Page Flyers: At 5.47″ x 4.21″ this is the most popular size of flyers. Great for handouts, you can distribute these small flyers in high-volume
- Half Page Flyers – (8.52″ x 5.47″) Great for special events, sales, coupons, this size of flyer can really attract attention
- Long Flyers – (3.74″ x 8.27″) Use for menus, price lists, or promotional take-aways
- Full Page Flyers – At 8.5″ x11″, these large flyers are the size of a standard cheet of paper. Leave these on the counter, or tack one up to a bulletin board
Some popular uses for flyers:
- Flyer Coupons – Give potential customers an incentive to come to your store, and the satisfaction of saving money. A majority of consumers say they are more likely to make a purchase if they have a coupon, so use flyers to create new customers, or bring back those who you haven’t seen in a while
- Restaurant Special Promotions – Two words: happy hour. Ok, beyond that, flyers are a great way to advertise specials, events, and music at your restaurant or store
- Realtor / Real Estate Flyers: A great way to for realtors to promote themselves and houses for sale or recent sales
- Holiday or Seasonal Event Flyers – In December hundreds of people are wandering around town like Capitalist zombies, looking for a reason to part with their money. Use flyers to get on their radar, and get them excited about what you are offering this season
- Community Event Flyers – You don’t have to be selling something to mail or give out Vistaprint flyers. Pass them out or leave a stack of them at schools, events, or even the public library. As Princess Anna once said, “Why have a ballroom with no balls?” Flyers help give balls to your marketing campaign!
- Trade Show Flyers – Trade shows are a whirlwind couple of hours; make sure potential customers have something in their hands of yours when they leave so they don’t forget you
- Advertise a Competition – Generate interest in your business with a competition or contest. *Tip: While a costume contest for Halloween is a fun idea for a restaurant, nix the idea of a pie-eating contest in your barber shop or funeral home. It’s just not in good taste
- Promote a Party or Concert – Are the kids still having raves these days? How about sock-hops? Are those still cool? Whatever rhythmic ceremonial ritual you’re hosting, consider advertising it with Vistaprint flyers
OK, so which Coupon for Flyers is Best?
If you are considering placing an order for flyers at vistaprint.com, definitely take a couple of minutes to find the best available coupon or promo code. There is always a promotion that includes flyers, so consider site-wide promotions as well as flyer-specific coupons.
The best place to compare all coupons is at our Vistaprint coupon page.
New Customer? Consider the Free Shipping Promotion for Your Flyers
Vistaprint reserves their best coupons for new customers, so look to get both a percentage discount and free shipping on your first order. You’ll probably have to meet a minimum order size for free delivery, but it’s usually only about $50. Most serious orders of flyers can easily exceed that.
Vistaprint Flyers: Bad Reviews?
In reading through the many reviews for Vistaprint flyers, there were two complaints that seemed to be most common:
- Photo(s) are blurry – Make sure you use high resolution photos on your flyers. Photo’s taken with your own camera should be imported at full size; probably at least several hundred “k” in file size each, and very sharp
- Photos are dark – While most customers report a product that looks the same as the preview, a number of reviews say that the images in the printed flyer are darker than expected. Not a bad idea to brighten your images slightly before uploading
Note: Customers who did post bad reviews of flyers on Vistaprint.com were offered a credit on their account for the entire purchase, giving them a second chance to get it right.